Deadline: May 21, 2021
Applications are open for the University of Nottingham Africa Postgraduate Excellence Award 2021/2022. The University of Nottingham is offering scholarships towards full-time masters tuition fees for high-achieving international students who live in Africa. The University of Nottingham is a pioneering university that provides an exceptional research-led education (TEF Gold), and an outstanding student experience. Nottingham is organised into five constituent faculties, within which there are more than 50 schools, departments, institutes and research centres.
- The scholarship provides a £4,000 contribution towards tuition fees.
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
- be domiciled in Africa;
- be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes;
- hold an offer to start a full-time masters (including MRes) in any subject area at the University of Nottingham UK in September or October 2021.
You may also be eligible to apply for the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship. You can apply and be considered for both of these scholarships but you will not be awarded both.
You will need to answer questions about your achievements, study plans and reasons for choosing to study at the University of Nottingham. Make sure you have enough time to prepare strong answers. They will assess your responses and academic merit when making scholarship decisions.
- You must apply for and receive an offer to study a full-time masters (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham before applying for this scholarship. Search for courses and find out how to apply.
- If you have an offer for a taught masters course, you can apply through the scholarships section of the application system.
- If you have an offer for an MRes course, email the scholarships team via firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to apply.
Applications close at midnight (UK time) on May 21, 2021.