This scheme offers nationals of low- and middle-income countries the opportunity to receive training at Master’s degree level.
|Application Deadline:||30 Aug 2019 (annual)|
|To be taken at (country):||Any developing country|
|Value/Benefits||£120,000 including salary, studentship stipend, fees and research expenses.|
|Eligible Field of Study||Masters Degree Programme in a subject related to Public Health or Tropical Medicine offered at any University around the world. Distance learning Master’s Programmes are supported.|
|Number of Scholarship||Not specified|
|Eligible Countries||Nationals of a low- or middle-income country|
You can apply for a Master’s Fellowship in Public Health and Tropical Medicine if you:
- are a national of a low- or middle-income country
- your proposed research focuses on a health priority in a low- or middle-income country
- you have sponsorship from an eligible host organisation in a low- or middle-income country.
You must also:
- hold a clinical or non-clinical undergraduate degree in a relevant subject
- be at an early stage in your career with limited research experience (but you must have demonstrated interest in, or aptitude for, research).