The University awards a suite of travelling scholarships to assist students with undertaking study outside Australia
Application Deadline:31 May 2019
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Domestic (Australian) and International.
To be taken at (country): Australia, University of Melbourne.
Type: Graduate and Undergraduate
Applicable study areas : All study areas
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- have graduated from any Australian university or be currently enrolled at the University of Melbourne;
- intend to undertake a graduate degree or research at an overseas educational institution
- not have completed a course of study at the same or higher level as the proposed overseas study
- not previously have been awarded a Prestigious Travelling Scholarship
Eligible applicants are selected on the basis of academic merit, their personal qualities and financial position.
Number of Scholarships: The University awards Approximately 5
Value of Scholarship: up to $60,000
How to Apply:
You must submit a Travelling Scholarships Application by the specified closing date and you will be required to upload the following:
- Any academic transcripts from tertiary qualifications obtained outside the University of Melbourne (.pdf)
- Evidence that you have applied for admission or an arrangement to undertake research at the overseas institution (.pdf)
- Curriculum Vitae with details of your educational and employment history (.pdf)
You will also be required to provide a short statement outlining how you intend to fund your overseas travel (500 words) and a statement outlining the reasons for undertaking the intended study or research, including how the experience will contribute to your field of study (500 words).
For more details, click here.